A coalition is building within Congress to move the discussion on foreign policy more and more towards the idea of peace. This group of Congresspeople from both chambers and parties is attempting to hold Trump’s feet to the fire on his campaign promises. In the case of Yemen, literally putting the decision on his desk.
- House Plans Thursday Vote on Yemen War Powers Challenge
- House Democrats Brace for Another Anti-Semitism Showdown Forced by G.O.P.
- Rand Paul teams up with Ocasio-Cortez, Omar to press Trump on Syria withdrawal
- Lawmakers press Trump not to veto Yemen war cut-off measure
- Syria leases Mediterranean port to Iran